On how I walked in on a guy while he was.... otherwise occupied.
Well, it certainly was one of those days i guess.
Here's a summary of the notable things that happened today:
10 am: wake up
12 noon: go to school
4 pm: get back home
6 pm: go out to meet friends for dinner
8.45 pm: after dinner-- near death experience at traffic light.
9 pm: observe friends get tipsy
9.15 pm: join friends
10.20 pm: get scarred for life-- obviously an exaggeration
10 .30pm: home
haha
So anyway, I met Sy and Hx for dinner tonight at Billy Bombers. Food was so-so. pricing was a little high.

Pic of Sy and yours truly at Billy Bombers, waiting for our meal to come -_- ...
Pic of Hx, who sat opposite of Sy and myself

Sy rolling her eyes at me while getting HIGH on mint ice cream - Ben n' Jerry's

This was after dinner, when we decided to go drinking. We're here at the war victim memorial, where we can observe specimen Hx and Sy drinking alcoholic beverages.... VODKA POP, HX?!
Yeap, but before we got to the drinking part, we were almost knocked down by this crazy driver who didn't check his blindspot when he was turning right [we were crossing at a pedestrain crossing... and just for posterity's sake, it WAS a green man]. Gosh half a meter further, and Hx might not have made it... she was nearest to the car, and i can't say he was going at a very safe speed. HMPH.
OK, and now, the bit that I decided to use as the title... -_- It happened at Bedok MRT. I was in desperate need of a toilet, and the ladies was being washed. [aw, what's new right?] but I digress... in any case, there was a sign on the door of the ladies saying that if there was urgent need, we were to use the handicapped toilet. Well... long story short,
a. the door was unlocked,
b. there was guy in it who was busy
c. I saw more of him than I wanted to see
mm. So, ya, I suggest knocking on the door next time you're caught in such a situation. ^-^
And that's all for today folks! Miracles of Miracles, I've run out of things to say.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home