On how I spent three hours drinking TEA.

Those who know me well would know what effect tea has on me -_-.
Today was a cool day. I met up with Rose and Sryl for lunch at Dining @Sakae. We all had the buffet. Varitey wasn't that great, but I must say that the complimentary salmon sashimi and the complimentary dessert were pretty good. mmmmm, yum. Ate till I felt like bursting.
Here you see Rose and Sryl posing at the enterance.

This is Sryl and I, pix is obviously taken by Rose. Doesn't Sryl look great?! haha nice top Sryl! ahahaha, I feel so 'ah soh' next to her.

Picture of Sryl and rose when we were window shopping/ trying to use up time while waiting for the buffet to start. Acting like tourists haha.

Here's one of Rose and myself haha. Still acting like tourists... some people actually stared at us.

THE END!!! haha this does not even cover a third of what we ate today...oof, i'm full.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home