Monday, October 23, 2006

On Class M- stupidity

Wow. I am so amazed at myself. Have just discovered that i'm the only year 2 in one of my advanced classes. Apparently, the teacher feels that only year three and above students are smart enough to take his class/ understand him. I feel insulted. AND GOSH, that ain't all!! This class, which on paper is taught in english, has just been issued a whole STACK [think course pack] of readings to do... AND THEY'RE ALL IN JAPANESE.


WAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I LAUGH.

aaah well, life like that... just in case you guys are curious, here are some shots of my readings [i'm obviously too bored to study for tests or do anymore hw... i think my brain is rebelling. hmmm. ]

This is one of the longer readings... and the only one I felt like taking a full lenght shot of. The others are zoomed in so you can see the topics/ title of the article.
Reading on NIEs... Newly Industrialized Economies/ Countries. AKA the Four Asian Tigers.
haha, Asian Financial Crisis, talks a bit about the potential regional groupings/economic zones. There're articles on APEC, the bubble economy, immigration issues... my eyes crossed when i flipped through the pages... haha
News paper article , one of many... the rest haha similar la. and i'm sure readings aren't very fun to see... i'm just putting up pics cos this is a photo blog.... and also cos i'm procrastinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home