On NHK
I am once again happily ignoring the PILE of stuff i have to go through for my upcoming finals [4 next week - wheee!]
My Japanese class went to NHK studio park today for our excursion. I must say, it was a lot more fun that i expected.
NHK mascot NaNami chan.
Sara[QiNan/ rakki] With Nanami
Me with nanami.
Linda with another NHK mascot...
Sara with the other mascot.
Little Princess and I voice acting.
Anime: Rantaro
Little Princess messes up her lines.[she played the main character and had a lot to say]
Group Shot
Us with some highly amusing thing... sorta like a blue screen.
I didn't bring my cam... so these are all the pictures i got from sara. End
Sara[QiNan/ rakki] With Nanami
Me with nanami.
Linda with another NHK mascot...
Sara with the other mascot.
Little Princess and I voice acting.
Anime: Rantaro
Little Princess messes up her lines.[she played the main character and had a lot to say]
Group Shot
Us with some highly amusing thing... sorta like a blue screen.
I didn't bring my cam... so these are all the pictures i got from sara. End
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home