On my new Campus
Went to Waseda to eat lunch, so I decided to take a few pics along the way...

The road leading from my hostel to the campus is pretty scenic... the streets are paved with nice brown tiles and the whole street looks very village-y. ALL the lamposts along this street have the University's name on them. (Example in the pic on the left.)

Here is a back view of the two seniors from NUS who came to Waseda with me... on the left is Olivia, and on the right is Wan Ting. Note the colour of the tiles on the pavement.

This is a cafe on the campus... much like coffee bean and starbucks back in Singapore. There's a small souvenior shop inside as well. Never tried the food there yet... it looks expensive.

This is a wide shot of an entrance into the campus. Will take more pics of this part of the campus when i have the time.

Entrance to the Okuma Garden house... the canteen is located here.

Along the path from the entrance above to the caferteria, there is a peace monument.

Stairs leading up to the cafeteria... the don't allow pictures inside, so I didn't take anymore after this.
Am going to Asakusa tomorrow, so if the weather is good and if I remember to bring my camera, I'll post on the trip to kaminarimon! :D Till next time~*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home