Tuesday, July 17, 2007

On exam stress

Exam stress can bond people together... what's the phrase for it... bonded by trauma?

SO anyway, at 2-3 am this morning, sana[majeed], sana[zia], wanting and I went a little crazy.... we raced down our floor corridor sitting on our room chairs. [Actually, I was chairless, since wanting happily took my chair...]

I still have 2 more exams to go.GAH......

I don't have many pictures, unfortunately [megumi got irritated at us for disturbing her sleep, the poor thing got a bit angry...ok fine, pretty angry, seeing as she sorta SLAMMED the door on us...]


Wanting and Sana majeed racing down the corridor...
Sana Majeed reading out her script for a presentation that she had to give later that day.
Funny shot of sana zia trying to dry her hair/ retie her towel
Sana zia and wanting making a train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home